It has come to our attention that some students using the Chrome web browser to access subscription courses may experience difficulties completing the course and taking the quiz. We apologize for any inconvenience which is unfortunately beyond PowerPhone’s direct control. While we work to resolve the issue, in the event your progress in the course is not tracked accurately, please contact our Customer Service Team for assistance.
Alternatively, until the problem is resolved, we recommend either of these two solutions:
1. Students can use either the Microsoft Edge or Mozilla Firefox browser to access subscription course material.
2. If you want to use the Chrome browser, you need to make the following change:
- Launch Chrome and open a new blank tab
- Copy and paste the following path into the address bar: chrome://flags
- In the “Search flags” box at the top of the screen, type in the letters XHR
- You should see a property appear in the “Available” tab that reads “Allows synchronous XHR requests in page dismissal.” This property is likely set to “Default.”
- Switch this property from “Default” to “Enabled”
- You will be prompted to reload Chrome